Smoke Damage To Desk - Arroyo Grande Home
Pictured above are before and after photos from a recent fire clean up project for a satisfied customer in Arroyo Grande. The fire in their home was caused by a malfunctioning refrigerator. Although structural damage to the home was minor, a majority of the first floor filled up with dense smoke. The piece of furniture originally belonged to the homeowner’s father and he had it in his office on the first floor. Due to the strong odor of smoke and the smoke damage, the client thought he was going to have to throw the sentimental piece of furniture away. Our highly trained team of professionals were able to clean and restore it to its original condition! Our team at SERVPRO of Pismo Beach/ Arroyo Grande used specialized techniques and equipment to remove the soot and smoke damage from the piece of furniture. "Like it never even happened.” Since every fire damage and smoke situation is unique, each one requires a specific solution tailored for the conditions.